Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaclk!

Hey everyone! I'm back after 5 months.

Hope you haven't forgotten me. Think of me as the new Kanye West album...late but totally worth it.

Anyway I just want to say big up to all those people who've complimented the blog. To my surprise I had quite a few emails awaiting me on my neglected gmail account by strangers who thought I should keep writing. I would hate to be a celebrity...people have such high hopes for you... :) A friend of mine usually calls such comments: "delusions of grandeur"...!

Anyway, things have been so busy this summer. I was working full-time on a damn WICKED project. But that's not what I want to talk about right now since my internet isn't set up in my new apartment yet & I'm paying to write at the internet cafe.

what I want to say is that I love life and I have vowed to myself that I will try to be less controlling about circumstances & events. I also vow not to keep my vows. :)



vv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home