Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Short update

Apparently my brushes with Buddhism were impermanent and indeed my pragmatic nature took over.

I'm writing to say hello to this new month of ours. However, I am VERY busy and must go.

Let me let you in on a few recent accomplishments and failures:

1. Conference Done. Conference successful. www.liftandclimb.moonfruit.com
2.Working Laaaast Minute on a 150 page Reading I have to finish this week.
3. Have a 292 page assignment to read a World Bank document (just released) on 'brain drain'. Will be tedious but worth it I'm sure
4. FAILURE: Have not called a few friends.
5. FAILURE: Have picked fights with significant other although other deserves it.
6. FAILURE: Have been ultra-critical with friends and family.

Well talk to you soon. peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Helenism said...

Wow that was such a kind comment.
I tried to find your blog but couldn't. Where/Who are you?!?

Bye for now.

5:57 p.m.  
Blogger Sam B. said...

Hey I think you may have disabled comments and only allowed blogger to comment in order to avoid those annoying spam postings. That will also block comments from your friends which do not subscribe to this blog provider. Allow the word verification option to avoid spam and allow friends and family. Here is the link on how to do that. Cheers,
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203&topic=23
Sam B.

1:01 a.m.  
Blogger Helenism said...

Thanks Sam B.

In fact, before I visited your blog today I didn't take this comment seriously. I just thought this was more spam!

so now that I know you're a real person, it's great.

8:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home